2019 – a breakthrough year for EkkoSense
December 24, 2019 9:04 am
Leave your thoughts
As 2019 comes to an end I would like to thank all of our customers, partners and employees for their support in what has been a breakthrough year for EkkoSense.
It has been a year that climate has come to dominate the social, political and corporate agenda, and demanding long-term commitments are being made in terms of targets for achieving zero net emissions. With the data centre industry clearly established as one of the world’s highest collective consumers of energy, it’s perhaps hardly surprising that our sector is placing an increased focus on its energy usage. Unfortunately, this couldn’t have come at a worse time, with 2019 bringing record temperatures and a continued escalating demand for data centre services.
It’s against this background that EkkoSense, with our proven ability to release data centre capacity, save cooling energy costs and reduce risk, has performed so strongly – delivering real value for our growing customer base.
2019 EkkoSense highlights include:
· Successfully growing sales by 120%, winning strong repeat revenue business for our EkkoSoft Critical SaaS software, securing tender wins for major estate-wide deployments and also undertaking projects for the largest global DC operators
· Building out our Critical Things family of integrated sensor technologies, with new EkkoSensor models, adding our EkkoAir Wireless Cooling Duty Sensor and introducing our EkkoLink secure data aggregation solution
· Proving the ‘hands off’ ship & drop deployment model where customers (or partners) carry out the installation, including self-optimisation activities via Cooling Advisor
· Strengthening the EkkoSense leadership team with key appointments, including Peter Le Noury as COO/CFO and Michelle Wainwright as Projects Director
· Taking the EkkoSense story to an even broader audience at major industry events including Kickstart Europe in Amsterdam, Data Centre World London, the Datacloud Global Congress in Monaco, as well as DCD events in Dallas and London
· Sponsoring an important category at the DCD Awards in London, and also seeing a major Digital Realty/EkkoSense project secure a nomination for DCD’s prestigious Energy Smart category
2019 has clearly been a great year for EkkoSense, but I can’t help thinking that 2020 is set to be as equally as challenging! So, from everyone at EkkoSense, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!Tags: EkkoSoft Critical
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Dean Boyle