Remote data centre monitoring – more important than ever?
May 4, 2020 4:11 pm
Leave your thoughts
EkkoSense Newsletter – May 2020
April saw us busy adjusting to the new world of working under lockdown. Like many organisations, EkkoSense is embracing platforms such as Teams for everyday collaborative working, but are data centre teams as well equipped to monitor their operations remotely? How can we make life easier for data center managers when it’s much more difficult to have people on site managing their critical facilities?
Following conversations with industry colleagues and customers, our CTO Dr Stu Redshaw has written a short article on why ‘Remote data centre services have never been more important’. We think Stu has some suggestions that can help data centres of all sizes so its well worth a 3 min read.
Other EkkoSense updates include:
- The introduction of a set of powerful remote thermal monitoring options to help global organisations minimise the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on their data centre operations – read more about EkkoSense Watch or book a demo (remote of course) with EkkoSense’s Martin Docherty.
- Our Events diary is entirely virtual for now, but before lockdown we attended the Data Centre World show in London. Here’s a brief video interview we made at DCW that provides a quick EkkoSense update
- A recent article from Intelligent Data Centres – How can the data centre sector develop a greener approach to operations?
- Our international partner network is growing! We would like to officially welcome FEL and Daxten to the EkkoSense team.
- Finally, here’s a quick read detailing how EkkoSense helped Daisy Corporate Services unlock savings of over £163,000 annually in our case study here
Dean Boyle, CEO, EkkoSenseTags: Data center, Data Centre World, datacenter, datacentre, Dean Boyle, optimisation
Categorised in: News
This post was written by Dean Boyle